29.5.10

[ Dream Catcher ]

Very very sorry for the tantamounts of blog neglect that's been going on. For a while it looked as though I was never going to get my life back and that the piles and piles of coursework were never going to end but thankfully they did, or rather they have. This means that I can finally get back to doing what I want and what I love, so naturally I'm straight back on Fash Tub to bring you all the things I've been collating for you in my absence.

First up is the reinvention of the Native American trend which is massive again right now, especially on the blog circuit. My step-dad is from Washington State, around the Spokane kind of area and we have a friend who is part of the Skokomish tribe, so I've been lucky enough to experience they're rich history first hand and have been quite obsessed with it since I was a little girl. Plus, I've been wearing my (now very beaten up) moccasins since I was 15 so I'm pleased the trend is here to stay.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


(pictures from here there and everywhere, namely Snake Eyes and Look Closer)

No comments:

Post a Comment