12.1.11

[Glam Bam]

So pleased I stumbled across these fiercely glamorous images via 10th Muse today (check my blog roll.) A (fake) fur jacket similar to this gorgeous leopard print number is something I'm on the hunt for right now, not too short but not too long, so I can pair it with indigo skinnies, a floaty waist skirt or even a black maxi. My hairs about ready for the chop too and I think this is the style I want to go for next. Considering hanging on until the Summer though, centre partings in the rain is not something that works for me, sadly I speak from experience.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. the photos are gorgeous :). i'm also on the hunt for a fur leopard print jacket, but all the ones i've seen the print looks really cheap x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love the dress in the second shot, it is to die for, xx

    ReplyDelete