8.11.11

MAJOR.KINDA.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Forever and a day without posting and all I have to offer is lazy phone pictures, so bad. I'm sorry. I thought about having a massive catch up sesh to get back up to speed, but when I tried to back track over everything that's happened since my last post in January, I ended up just thinking-shit! I (somehow) completed my final year at uni, graduated, turned 21, moved house, ran away to America, came back and landed my dream career. Vaguely in that order. Determined to be a better blogger from now on, but Christmas coming up and with an imminent move to London somewhere on the cards, it doesn't look like i'm gonna catch my breath any time soon.

So for now, a few snaps from my latest New York adventure. Fallen in love all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment