15.1.10

[Russh]

Well,today its raining,just for a change.!. But thankfully I did get one little ray of sunshine, in the form of Russh Magazine. I picked up a copy of the Aussie beauty in Melbs last year and rediscovered it in the back of my wardrobe earlier-which is kinda fitting as im currently planning a trip to Sydney. Thankfully they have a pretty good website and blog at www.russhmagazine.com so I've been reaquainting myself and pouring over some of their amazing photo shoots. Naturally, (as Fash Tub is all for wet and warm beautiful bubbly stylishness) I couldn't help but share this...

Photobucket

So onto my Aussie love list goes Russh Magazine, along with Lucas Papaw ointment, Abbey Lee Kershaw and Skippy, the bush kangaroo. Thank you Australia, I can't wait to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment